Home Page Home Page
2 Cancer Research

2 Cancer Research

3 British Heart Foundation

4 Oxfam

5 Shelter

6 Age Concern

7 Red Cross


North Lincs Charities

Welcome to Search Engine with a Difference !
By using Search Engine you will raise money for charities.

How Does It Work ?
When you use search engines many of the featured & top ranking sites are sponsored site.
This means that these advertisers pay a fee depending on how high their site appears on the list & will be charged for every visitor that clicks through to the web site. have set up an account with the Google Search Engine & will donate 75% of the revenue raised through our Search Facility to the charity of your choice. The other 25% of revenue raised is used to promote, advertise, maintain & host

Please feel free to use our Search Engine each time you search the internet....It returns the same results & raises money.

Thank you for your support we can't do this without YOU !